Bicycles are considered vehicles of transportation. The following rules, as well as all "Illinois Rules of the Road," are to be followed:
- Bicycles are to be parked in the assigned area as soon as students arrive at school.
- The bicycle area is off-limits at all times, except when students are parking or leaving the school grounds.
- It is recommended that students lock their bicycles with a strong cable and lock and to wear a helmet.
- Students are expected to obey all traffic signs and signals.
- Students should never carry a passenger on their bicycles.
- Bicyclists always yield the right-of-way to pedestrians.
- Students must walk their bicycle at all times while on school property.