Click the name under "Table of Contents" to display the information at the bottom of the page.
Academic Lunch provides students with an opportunity to complete homework in a quiet setting during the lunch period. Teachers may also request students to attend Academic Lunch to make up missed work, quizzes, and/or tests. In order to maintain an environment that is conducive to study, certain procedures will be enforced, such as the following:
- Students are expected to arrive on time.
- Students should go to their lockers to get necessary materials before arriving at Academic Lunch. Passes will not be issued.
- Students are expected to work individually.
- Students will be expected to stay for the entire period. Students should bring an independent reading book in the event that written work is completed.
- Students who are not able to work quietly will be asked to leave.