• About Wood Oaks

    • What do I do when my child is sick, or will be absent for the day?


      When a student is ill and will be absent, parents are asked to call the school office that morning (847-480-4814) or 847-272-1900) by 7:45 a.m. to report the absence.

      back to top

    • Can I visit the school?

      Yes, but you must stop first in the main office.

      back to top